What is swing training?
Swing training is a highly specific hitting workout that is designed to improve swing mechanics, bat speed, quickness and power all at the same time. How do we do that?
- dynamic warm-up activates predominant “swing muscles”
- movement skills isolate patterns and sequences of the swing
- overload-underload creates strength & speed (POWER) through full range of motion
- specific measurement gives direct feedback to speed up the learning process
- hitting drills that transfer improved physical capabilities to actual hitting skill
- conditioning to improve rate of force development, stamina and reinforce movement patterns
Check out a sample workout that we used to help a player improve his bat speed by 8 MPH in just 6 sessions:
Don’t forget to visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel!